Have you written a poem about diabetes?
Please, SHARE IT with our audience!
- The NUMBERS by Shawn Faulk, MS, RD, CDE
- The SYSTEM by Shawn Faulk, MS, RD, CDE
- Monet’s Bankrupt Pupil by Shawn Faulk, MS, RD, CDE
- Time by April Zawadiuk
- Personal Suicide by Vanessa Culiford
- An Angel with Diabetes by David J. Kutz
- Goodbye Body by Vanessa Culiford
- The Pain by Robin Jaszewski
- Sugar Madness by J. Shawn Faulk, MS, RD, CDE
- It’s on Loan Mr. Webster by Jen Smallin
- Joy of Life by Jen Smallin
- Undercover Life by Jen Smallin
- Chocolate Fireworks!! by Jen Smallin